Security increased in Kingwood following threat
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- If you live in Kingwood, you may have heard rumors about a possible mass shooting. Both the FBI and Houston police are investigating the threat.
It was seen on a personal blog saying there would be a shooting at a gas station in Kingwood Friday afternoon. Law enforcement has kept watch at the location, but the threat has not been substantiated.
As a precaution, Humble ISD did put more officers on its campuses in Kingwood and PE classes were held indoors. No particular threat was made against any school.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 50 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 35 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire