Teen admits phoning in fake bomb threat to HS
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A student at Conroe's Caney Creek High School will likely face criminal charges for allegedly making a fake bomb threat against the school on Friday.
The school was evacuated as a precaution. Conroe ISD says anonymous calls were made to 911 Friday morning. The calls were traced to that 16-year-old student's cell phone.
The district says the student did admit to making the fake bomb threat.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo