Teen admits phoning in fake bomb threat to HS
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A student at Conroe's Caney Creek High School will likely face criminal charges for allegedly making a fake bomb threat against the school on Friday.
The school was evacuated as a precaution. Conroe ISD says anonymous calls were made to 911 Friday morning. The calls were traced to that 16-year-old student's cell phone.
The district says the student did admit to making the fake bomb threat.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 25 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Strong storms move through SE Texas
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents 57 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone