Teen admits phoning in fake bomb threat to HS
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A student at Conroe's Caney Creek High School will likely face criminal charges for allegedly making a fake bomb threat against the school on Friday.
The school was evacuated as a precaution. Conroe ISD says anonymous calls were made to 911 Friday morning. The calls were traced to that 16-year-old student's cell phone.
The district says the student did admit to making the fake bomb threat.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale