Two playgrounds torched in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are trying to find out who would want to torch a playground and why.
Someone set fire to playgrounds in the Commonwealth and Brazos Landing communities in Sugar Land overnight on January 18.
Both playgrounds were destroyed. The fires caused more than $50,000 in damage, not to mention a lot of kids in the area lost a good place to play. Anyone with information is asked to call Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom 30 min ago
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run 31 min ago
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 46 min ago
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds 28 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck 50 min ago
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect 49 min ago
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle