Two playgrounds torched in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are trying to find out who would want to torch a playground and why.
Someone set fire to playgrounds in the Commonwealth and Brazos Landing communities in Sugar Land overnight on January 18.
Both playgrounds were destroyed. The fires caused more than $50,000 in damage, not to mention a lot of kids in the area lost a good place to play. Anyone with information is asked to call Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Boy, 5, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 58 min ago
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- David Tillman's weather forecast
8 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos