Baby dies in Zion; teen father charged
March 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A teenaged father is in jail on $2 million bond in the death of his 5-month-old baby.
Victor Javier Salinas-Corona, 17, is charged with murder. The baby's mother, 19-year-old Aurora Escamilla, is charged with endangering the life of a child. Her bond was set at $100,000.
Zion police say an autopsy shows their 5-month-old boy died from blunt force trauma to the head Thursday.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped 55 min ago
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- 200lb generator stolen from man's driveway 21 min ago
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race 47 min ago
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign 38 min ago
- Coach accused of tattooing a minor
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel named Heisman finalist
- 2 teens arrested for Sienna Plantation vandalism
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak