Baby dies in Zion; teen father charged
March 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A teenaged father is in jail on $2 million bond in the death of his 5-month-old baby.
Victor Javier Salinas-Corona, 17, is charged with murder. The baby's mother, 19-year-old Aurora Escamilla, is charged with endangering the life of a child. Her bond was set at $100,000.
Zion police say an autopsy shows their 5-month-old boy died from blunt force trauma to the head Thursday.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 37 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 32 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student 59 min ago
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school 40 min ago
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born