Grieving mother gets back stolen pictures of her son
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a woman who was the target of a crime just days before her son's funeral.
Someone stole all the pictures Alyse Cade needed for her son's service, but now she has them back.
Cade's son died last month from complications linked to muscular dystrophy. Then someone broke into her rental car at Pappadeaux's and stole a bag filled with pictures she planned to use during the funeral.
After our story aired yesterday morning, a good Samaritan found the bag and returned all the photos to Cade.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 56 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant 6 min ago
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep 48 min ago
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month 45 min ago
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- 'We are burying a body,' suspects tell police
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born