Grieving mother gets back stolen pictures of her son
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a woman who was the target of a crime just days before her son's funeral.
Someone stole all the pictures Alyse Cade needed for her son's service, but now she has them back.
Cade's son died last month from complications linked to muscular dystrophy. Then someone broke into her rental car at Pappadeaux's and stole a bag filled with pictures she planned to use during the funeral.
After our story aired yesterday morning, a good Samaritan found the bag and returned all the photos to Cade.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston 16 min ago
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls 26 min ago
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage 34 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 1 min ago
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
44 min ago
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
25 min ago