Several students hurt in wreck involving school bus
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Nine students were injured this afternoon when an Aldine ISD school bus was involved in a wreck with a pickup truck in north Harris County.
The wreck happened at the intersection of FM 1960 and the West Hardy. The pickup truck was traveling northbound on West Hardy and hit the driver's side of the bus, which was westbound on FM 1960.
Police are talking to witnesses right now to try to determine who was at fault.
The students who were injured were taken to Houston Northwest Medical Center. Their injuries are said to be minor. There were 29 student on the bus at the time of the accident, who were heading home from Parker Intermediate.
The intersection is closed. We're working to gather more details and will update you on Eyewitness News and abc13.com
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today