Several students hurt in wreck involving school bus
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Nine students were injured this afternoon when an Aldine ISD school bus was involved in a wreck with a pickup truck in north Harris County.
The wreck happened at the intersection of FM 1960 and the West Hardy. The pickup truck was traveling northbound on West Hardy and hit the driver's side of the bus, which was westbound on FM 1960.
Police are talking to witnesses right now to try to determine who was at fault.
The students who were injured were taken to Houston Northwest Medical Center. Their injuries are said to be minor. There were 29 student on the bus at the time of the accident, who were heading home from Parker Intermediate.
The intersection is closed. We're working to gather more details and will update you on Eyewitness News and abc13.com
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 14 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery 11 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her 50 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale 13 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Girl bitten 100 times in New Zealand dog attack
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos