Shooting outside H-E-B in Katy wounds 19-year-old
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A shooting in the parking lot of a grocery store Wednesday nighT in Katy injured a 19-year-old man.
The shooting happened in a parking lot of an H-E-B in the 1600 block of South Mason Road. The victim was flown by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital with a gunshot wound to the neck. His condition remains unknown.
Investigators focused on a white sedan parked at the edge of the parking lot near the fence. Its front passenger door was still open, and it's believed the 19-year-old victim was shot either inside the car or just nearby.
Investigators spoke with witnesses to gather more details about the shooting or what they may know about the situation.
At this point, no suspects are in custody.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details. As soon as we know more on this shooting, we'll post it here.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy 30 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah 31 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune 19 min ago
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 49 min ago
- Thousands of trees will be planted in Memorial Park today 31 min ago
- Graco could recall more child car seats 42 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos