Ex-HISD principal under investigation for possible policy violations
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Eyewitness News has learned the former principal of a Houston ISD high school is being investigated for possible policy violations.
Former Waltrip High School Principal Steve Siebenaler resigned earlier this year.
Details of the allegations weren't immediately clear, but we know HISD has hired a law firm to conduct the investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather possible across Houston area 25 min ago
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Casey Curry's Saturday forecast
5 min ago