Worker injured after partial collapse of building under construction in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A worker has been injured after a collapse of a building under construction in Fort Bend County.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says they were called out to the 9300 block of FM 521 for the partial collapse of a home under construction. One construction worker was injured and pulled from the debris.
LifeFlight was called out to the scene. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
We'll post more details here as they become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Wind damage in River Oaks area