Woman reportedly bit victim while trying to steal purse in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Brazoria County investigators are releasing surveillance video in hopes you can help them find two women, one of whom they say bit a woman while trying to steal her purse.
It happened back on January 22 in the parking lot of a department store in the 2500 block of Smith Ranch Road in Pearland. The white female attacker reportedly tried to steal the purse of the 69-year-old victim.
When the victim refused to let go, investigators say the suspect bit the victim on the hand. Two bystanders came to the victim's aid and the attacker reportedly took off. She got into a vehicle driven by a Hispanic woman.
The white female has dirty blond hair, possibly dyed. She has blue eyes and an acne condition. She stands approximately 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs around 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt, blue jeans and boots.
The Hispanic female has long dark hair which she wore in a ponytail and brown eyes. She stands around 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs between 160 and 170 pounds and has a medium dark complexion. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans.
The car they reportedly took off in is described as a 2000 to 2003 four-door gold-colored Ford Taurus with paper license plate 69J8585.
Anyone with information on the suspects or vehicle are asked to call the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office at 979-864-2218 or 281-756-2218.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 58 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations