Houston man charged with stalking teacher
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 33-year-old Houston man accused of entering a teacher's classroom is charged with stalking, records show.
According to court documents, the man followed the victim to work and went into her classroom while she was teaching.
He also allegedly sent threatening text messages to the victim, sat in his car outside her house and struck her vehicle's window with his hand, the affidavit states.
The Harris County District Attorney's Office charged the man with stalking. He was arrested Friday and is scheduled to appear in court on the charge Monday.
No bond was set. Additional details were not available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom