Houston man charged with stalking teacher
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 33-year-old Houston man accused of entering a teacher's classroom is charged with stalking, records show.
According to court documents, the man followed the victim to work and went into her classroom while she was teaching.
He also allegedly sent threatening text messages to the victim, sat in his car outside her house and struck her vehicle's window with his hand, the affidavit states.
The Harris County District Attorney's Office charged the man with stalking. He was arrested Friday and is scheduled to appear in court on the charge Monday.
No bond was set. Additional details were not available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 20 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys? 11 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home 14 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers