Houston man charged with stalking teacher
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 33-year-old Houston man accused of entering a teacher's classroom is charged with stalking, records show.
According to court documents, the man followed the victim to work and went into her classroom while she was teaching.
He also allegedly sent threatening text messages to the victim, sat in his car outside her house and struck her vehicle's window with his hand, the affidavit states.
The Harris County District Attorney's Office charged the man with stalking. He was arrested Friday and is scheduled to appear in court on the charge Monday.
No bond was set. Additional details were not available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Body found inside burned out postal worker's Jeep 32 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Notice smoke and haze across the Houston area?
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Some lost everything to North Texas tornadoes
- Golfing great Ken Venturi dies at age 82
- Pct. 6 Constable Trevino center of new investigation
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Houston Ship Channel signals healthy economy
- Barry Manilow concert in The Woodlands postponed
- otrc: Emma Watson talks 'tramp stamp'
- abcnews: Pat Robertson tells cheater's wife 'He's a...
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos