Livingston High School teacher facing charge of criminal solicitation of minor
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Livingston High School teacher Timothy Glenn is facing a charge of felony criminal solicitation of a minor.
Police arrested Glenn Tuesday at a park in Texas City. Police say Glenn was intimately hugging a girl. Glenn, 48, is being held on a $25,000 bond.
Livingston ISD is on spring break and we left a message with them asking for comment.
Glenn is the ROTC instructor at Livingston High.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
texas city, local
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues