Livingston High School teacher facing charge of criminal solicitation of minor
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Livingston High School teacher Timothy Glenn is facing a charge of felony criminal solicitation of a minor.
Police arrested Glenn Tuesday at a park in Texas City. Police say Glenn was intimately hugging a girl. Glenn, 48, is being held on a $25,000 bond.
Livingston ISD is on spring break and we left a message with them asking for comment.
Glenn is the ROTC instructor at Livingston High.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
texas city, local
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 10 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery