Good Samaritan injured while trying to help driver involved in crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A chain-reaction crash sent a good Samaritan tumbling down an embankment on Highway 288 last night.
It started when an SUV slammed into a Sedan near the Sam Houston Tollway around 11pm.
The driver of a Navigator saw the accident and pulled over to help. She had gotten out of her car when another vehicle trying to avoid the first wreck slammed into her vehicle. The Navigator knocked her off the road. She was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver who caused the wreck was arrested. He did not have insurance.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Suspects posing as officers break into home 30 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 42 min ago
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase 56 min ago
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Man shot while behind the wheel in SE Houston