Good Samaritan injured while trying to help driver involved in crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A chain-reaction crash sent a good Samaritan tumbling down an embankment on Highway 288 last night.
It started when an SUV slammed into a Sedan near the Sam Houston Tollway around 11pm.
The driver of a Navigator saw the accident and pulled over to help. She had gotten out of her car when another vehicle trying to avoid the first wreck slammed into her vehicle. The Navigator knocked her off the road. She was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver who caused the wreck was arrested. He did not have insurance.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Tanker spill cleanup continues today 30 min ago
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed 1 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Mentally disabled mother, child held captive in Ohio 39 min ago
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos