Couple found dead in apparent murder/suicide
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office detectives are investigating an apparent murder/suicide case in the Katy area.
At about 7:50am Monday, the sheriff's office says they received a call from a man who said he had killed his wife.
When deputies arrived at the home in the 4500 block of Ferndale Meadows Drive in the Woodlake Estates area of Cinco Ranch, they discovered the man and woman both deceased. Two children, ages 1 and 4, were found in the home unharmed.
The case remains under investigation. The identities of the couple have not been released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home