Couple found dead in apparent murder/suicide
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office detectives are investigating an apparent murder/suicide case in the Katy area.
At about 7:50am Monday, the sheriff's office says they received a call from a man who said he had killed his wife.
When deputies arrived at the home in the 4500 block of Ferndale Meadows Drive in the Woodlake Estates area of Cinco Ranch, they discovered the man and woman both deceased. Two children, ages 1 and 4, were found in the home unharmed.
The case remains under investigation. The identities of the couple have not been released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo