Three men accused of breaking into middle school in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three men were arrested for allegedly breaking into Ralph E. Kirby Middle School, which used to be part of North Forest ISD and is now abandoned.
Police say they noticed the men acting suspiciously and leaving the school overnight.
They were followed home, where investigators found several stolen computers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 55 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 54 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today