Three men accused of breaking into middle school in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three men were arrested for allegedly breaking into Ralph E. Kirby Middle School, which used to be part of North Forest ISD and is now abandoned.
Police say they noticed the men acting suspiciously and leaving the school overnight.
They were followed home, where investigators found several stolen computers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Do you know this fake cop rapist? 31 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink 44 min ago
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket 16 min ago
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion 27 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations