Woman found dead in her home, husband missing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Harris County investigators have questions after a woman was found dead in her home.
Sheriff's deputies responded to a welfare check at the couple's home in the Lakes of Bellaire subdivision early Monday and found Razida Ali, 25, dead. Investigators haven't said how she was killed but they do know her husband and their vehicle are missing.
This case is being investigated by the Harris County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit. Anyone with information pertaining to this case is asked to call 713-967-5810 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos