Large mulch fire burning in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters are working to control a large fire at a mulch recycling plant in northeast Harris County.
The blaze is burning at 9911 C.E. King Parkway and Garrett. The Crosby Volunteer Fire Department says they got a call shortly after 3pm about the fire. They say it is not a controlled burn.
From SkyEye 13 HD, flames and smoke could be seen coming from a large pile of mulch.
We'll bring you more information as soon as it comes into the newsroom.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 16 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 39 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her 35 min ago
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan 5 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty 55 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos