Large mulch fire burning in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters are working to control a large fire at a mulch recycling plant in northeast Harris County.
The blaze is burning at 9911 C.E. King Parkway and Garrett. The Crosby Volunteer Fire Department says they got a call shortly after 3pm about the fire. They say it is not a controlled burn.
From SkyEye 13 HD, flames and smoke could be seen coming from a large pile of mulch.
We'll bring you more information as soon as it comes into the newsroom.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County 9 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 21 min ago
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS 4 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant 11 min ago
- Student caught with gun on campus 55 min ago
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives? 9 min ago
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 59 min ago
- There's pee in the water -- again!