Man accused of stealing 91 packs of deodorant from SW Houston Walmart
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man allegedly desperate for deodorant is facing theft charges.
Police say Kanayo Nwankwo, 51, stole from a Walmart store on the Beltway near Bissonnet and took dozens of bottles of anti-perspirant.
He is accused of stealing 91 packs of deodorant and two sheet sets. He is being held on a $1,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 4 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle