Man accused of stealing 91 packs of deodorant from SW Houston Walmart
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man allegedly desperate for deodorant is facing theft charges.
Police say Kanayo Nwankwo, 51, stole from a Walmart store on the Beltway near Bissonnet and took dozens of bottles of anti-perspirant.
He is accused of stealing 91 packs of deodorant and two sheet sets. He is being held on a $1,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 47 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 10 min ago
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Lufkin restaurant worker hit by lightning dies 5 min ago
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved 25 min ago
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Aerials of Moore tornado damage
46 min ago