Man accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Shocking allegations against a man accused of sexual abuse which led to an 11-year-old girl becoming pregnant. Now that child is about to give birth.
The details in this case are very disturbing. While a man is in jail, investigators say a young girl is expected to give birth to a child of her own any day now.
Deandre Devon Davis-Williams, 21, is accused of sexually abusing and impregnating an 11-year-old little girl.
Sara Marie Kinney with the Harris County District Attorney's Office said, "It's definitely one of the more heinous crimes we've seen."
Investigators say Davis-Williams had a routine of sneaking into the child's home when her mom went to work and would allegedly force himself on her.
"It was about a year that this abuse was occurring continuously, very often," Kinney said.
The child told police Davis-Williams would enter her apartment's back door almost every day when no one was home. She says the man would ignore her pleas to stop.
Investigators say the child only told her mother about the assault when her school called home suspicious the girl was pregnant. That was just two months ago, and the little girl was already seven months pregnant.
"This case will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," Kinney said.
Investigators say Davis-Williams tried contacting the girl by text asking why she told on him and allegedly said he was going to kill himself. Now the man's in jail charged with continuous sexual assault of a child, held on a $50,000 bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, demond fernandez
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K 38 min ago
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 55 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos