Houston stadium to hire workers
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An opportunity is open for Houston area job seekers, with a job fair being held this week.
BBVA Compass Stadium hosts a job fair at the stadium on Wednesday, March 20 and Thursday, March 21 from 3-7pm. Available part-time, customer-facing positions include: guest services representatives, ticket takers, concierges, ushers and greeters.
Potential employees should have customer service experience and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Additionally, employees must be able to stand for long periods of time and withstand various weather conditions such as rain and high temperatures. Interested candidates may apply in advance by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-site interviews will be conducted by hiring managers and applicants are encouraged to dress professionally and are required to bring a current resume, driver's license and Social Security card. Eligible candidates must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma in order to apply.
Applicants can to go BBVA Compass Stadium, Admin Entrance, 2301 Walker Street, Houston, Texas 77003. Call 713-547-3000 for information.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 40 min ago
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 14 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 39 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 22 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident