Houston stadium to hire workers
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An opportunity is open for Houston area job seekers, with a job fair being held this week.
BBVA Compass Stadium hosts a job fair at the stadium on Wednesday, March 20 and Thursday, March 21 from 3-7pm. Available part-time, customer-facing positions include: guest services representatives, ticket takers, concierges, ushers and greeters.
Potential employees should have customer service experience and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Additionally, employees must be able to stand for long periods of time and withstand various weather conditions such as rain and high temperatures. Interested candidates may apply in advance by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-site interviews will be conducted by hiring managers and applicants are encouraged to dress professionally and are required to bring a current resume, driver's license and Social Security card. Eligible candidates must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma in order to apply.
Applicants can to go BBVA Compass Stadium, Admin Entrance, 2301 Walker Street, Houston, Texas 77003. Call 713-547-3000 for information.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos