Man accused of running over, killing his girlfriend due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused of murdering his girlfriend in TC Jester Park is due in court today.
Police say 29-year-old Jesse Blanco and Melissa Chavez got into a fight at a party on February 4.
Authorities believe he started hitting her while they were in their car on the way home. He allegedly choked Chavez to the point where she lost consciousness. They say he then pulled into the park and ran over her several times before leaving the scene.
An anonymous Crime Stoppers tip led to the location of Blanco, and he was arrested without incident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church 18 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos