Man accused of running over, killing his girlfriend due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused of murdering his girlfriend in TC Jester Park is due in court today.
Police say 29-year-old Jesse Blanco and Melissa Chavez got into a fight at a party on February 4.
Authorities believe he started hitting her while they were in their car on the way home. He allegedly choked Chavez to the point where she lost consciousness. They say he then pulled into the park and ran over her several times before leaving the scene.
An anonymous Crime Stoppers tip led to the location of Blanco, and he was arrested without incident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 53 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 48 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school 56 min ago
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born