Houston could land 2017 Super Bowl if...
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston's made a list of finalists to host the 2017 Super Bowl and it could have a much better chance of getting the big game if it gets rid of a piece of history first.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he thinks an additional 2,500 parking spots would help Houston's chances.
That number is significant since that's the exact number of spots that would be built if the Astrodome was to be torn down.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 16 min ago
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 16 min ago
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows 14 min ago
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title 2 min ago
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years 3 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?