Houston could land 2017 Super Bowl if...
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston's made a list of finalists to host the 2017 Super Bowl and it could have a much better chance of getting the big game if it gets rid of a piece of history first.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he thinks an additional 2,500 parking spots would help Houston's chances.
That number is significant since that's the exact number of spots that would be built if the Astrodome was to be torn down.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 20 people on missing plane worked for Austin company 12 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 11 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 41 min ago
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?