Help the FBI catch this week's featured gang fugitive
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From our exclusive Crime Tracker and our partnership with the FBI, we bring your the StopHoustonGangs.com fugitive of the week.
The FBI says Jose DeLeon, 26, is a known member of the Houstone Gang and is wanted for criminal mischief. He may be using the alias Tony Flaco. He's 6 feet tall and 170 pounds.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this suspect or any other fugitives, you can leave an anonymous tip here.
And we have an update our featured fugitive from two weeks ago. An anonymous tip led to the arrest of Calderon Texada in north Houston. He was wanted for felony assault. Since our Fugitive of the Week segment began last April, 31 featured fugitives have been captured.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy 15 min ago
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Child dies in rollover wreck along Gulf Freeway 29 min ago
- Car becomes lodged under box truck in SW Houston wreck 39 min ago
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller
- Convict who escaped TX prison returns from Mexico 16 min ago
- Court filing: Tugboat in ship channel spill was speeding 9 min ago
- More space, shops coming to The Galleria 31 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
21 min ago