FBI needs help identifying armed suspects in Humble bank robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives need help identifying three armed robbers who raided an Humble bank Friday afternoon.
The robbery happened around 3pm at a bank in the 6400 block of FM 1960. Detectives say three men -- each armed with a semi-automatic pistol -- entered the bank and verbally demanded cash. No customers were inside the bank at the time of the heist, and no one was injured.
The men took an undisclosed amount of cash and fled in a stolen vehicle, which was later found abandoned nearby.
The bank robbers were all described as black males, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, 150-165 pounds, and all were wearing dark clothing.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000.00 for information leading to the charging and arrest of these robbers. If you have information about this case, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- American Meb Keflizighi wins Boston Marathon 19 min ago
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed while looking for car keys
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
20 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos