Pair accused of robbing, assaulting man in Rosenberg
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- A man and woman are both in custody, accused of robbing a man in Rosenberg Friday, then assaulting him when he refused to give up any money.
Police say Rolondo David Najar, 21, and Julie Ann Neeper, 25, robbed a man in a parking lot in the 3300 block of 1st Street at around 5pm. He reportedly refused to give them any money, at which point they assaulted him and took his wallet.
Najar and Neeper were found a short time later in a home near the crime scene. Police say both confessed to the robbery.
As for the victim, police say he reportedly suffered head injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 36 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes 33 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant