Pair accused of robbing, assaulting man in Rosenberg
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- A man and woman are both in custody, accused of robbing a man in Rosenberg Friday, then assaulting him when he refused to give up any money.
Police say Rolondo David Najar, 21, and Julie Ann Neeper, 25, robbed a man in a parking lot in the 3300 block of 1st Street at around 5pm. He reportedly refused to give them any money, at which point they assaulted him and took his wallet.
Najar and Neeper were found a short time later in a home near the crime scene. Police say both confessed to the robbery.
As for the victim, police say he reportedly suffered head injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer