Bucket truck worker nearly electrocuted by power lines in Magnolia
MAGNOLIA, TX (KTRK) -- A bucket truck worker is in critical condition after being nearly electrocuted while helping escort an oversized load through Magnolia.
The worker's job was to use the truck to lift up power lines so the oversized loads can safely cross. But according to police, the truck somehow came into contact with an active power line.
The worker was shocked and caught on fire.
Emergency crews rushed to the scene and transported the victim to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 26 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids 22 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 32 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank 56 min ago
- Three Webster officers go before judge today
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom