Salvation Army to break ground on new facility in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Salvation Army will break ground on a new 38,000-square foot facility in southwest Houston tomorrow.
The ground-breaking will take place at the International Corps Community Center on Cook Road at 11:30am. The International Corps is one of the fastest growing Salvation Army Community Centers in the United States.
Once construction is completed, the building will be used to house various multi-lingual and multi-generational programs for southwest Houston's diverse communities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names 50 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home 7 min ago
- Nutrition and supplement maker Herbalife facing FTC intquiry 9 min ago
- Police: Wrong family targeted in violent home invasion 9 min ago
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed