Salvation Army to break ground on new facility in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Salvation Army will break ground on a new 38,000-square foot facility in southwest Houston tomorrow.
The ground-breaking will take place at the International Corps Community Center on Cook Road at 11:30am. The International Corps is one of the fastest growing Salvation Army Community Centers in the United States.
Once construction is completed, the building will be used to house various multi-lingual and multi-generational programs for southwest Houston's diverse communities.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 35 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course