Man's body found off FM 529 in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating a body found Sunday near the side of a road in northwest Harris County.
The body was reportedly discovered around 5pm off FM 529 near Fry Road by a passing motorist. We're told that person then flagged down a nearby deputy.
According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the victim was a Latino man in his 30s.
Investigators believe he was killed at the scene. They said he was shot multiple times in the upper torso.
They are working to identify the victim. Anyone with information can call HCSO or Crime Stoppers.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates as we continue following this developing story.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV 17 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation 13 min ago
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine 35 min ago
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days