'Baby Chloe' case: Judge grants ongoing custody of abandoned baby to CPS
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A judge granted ongoing custody of the abandoned girl known as Baby Chloe to Child Protective Services during a hearing Monday.
CPS says they've received hundreds of tips since the abandoned baby was discovered in a plastic bag on February 19, but so far none of them have led to the baby's parents.
The baby has been nicknamed 'Chloe' and is in a foster home. She has gray eyes and one front tooth.
Next week, a judge will schedule a hearing to terminate the parental rights of Baby Chloe's parents since they have not come forward. Whoever abandoned her could face charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Woman found dead inside burned out home
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force 25 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Man accused of plotting to detonate bomb at Wichita airport 47 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Swimmer nabs monster lobster with bare hands
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos