Man facing charges for allegedly stabbing multiple people during argument between two families at club in Conroe
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- A man is facing charges for allegedly stabbing multiple people during an argument between two families at a club in Conroe.
On the night of March 23, Conroe police officers were dispatched to Tiana's Club at 615 W. Santa Fe in reference to a large disturbance with weapons. Upon arrival, officers say they discovered several people with stab wounds and other injuries.
Witnesses told police that a verbal altercation between two families escalated to one person displaying a knife and stabbing at least two victims. The suspect was also assaulted.
The victims and suspect were transported to Conroe Regional Medical Center for treatment. One victim is listed in critical condition with multiple stab wounds to his chest, back and abdomen. A second victim was treated and released. The suspect had several lacerations and contusions but was treated and released.
The suspect, identified as 25-year-old Daryl Shamark Ellis, was arrested and transported to Montgomery County Jail.
Ellis, 25, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Walmart in Kemah on lockdown
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 19 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case