Overturned truck spills gallons of milk on Southwest Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There was accident on the Southwest Freeway at Newcastle involving a lot of spilled milk.
The Oak Farms milk truck was hit by another vehicle, causing it to flip over and spill several gallons of milk onto the freeway.
The driver of the car who hit the truck was taken into custody to face possible DUI charges. No one was injured in the accident.
Several southbound lanes were shut down for a couple of hours due to the accident but all lanes have since reopened.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program