Police: Men attempt to use stolen credit cards at Ulta in Sugar Land
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are looking for two men who attempted to use stolen credit cards at Ulta Cosmetics in January.
The credit cards were stolen from a wallet on January 23 at La Madeleine in the 2600 block of Town Center Blvd.
A woman told police the wallet was inside her purse when she sat down at a table around 11:30am. She apparently left the purse hanging from her chair while she ate lunch. The wallet was missing when she was ready to leave shortly after noon.
A restaurant employee saw two men sit at a table near the woman and leave about five minutes later. The men were described as Middle Eastern, about 5'7" with medium builds. One man was in his 50s, bald and wore a gray suit. The other man was in his 30s. He had medium-length hair and was wearing a long-sleeve blue shirt.
Police say two men matching the suspects' descriptions attempted to use the stolen credits at a nearby store, but the transactions were declined.
Anyone with information should call the Sugar Land Police Department at 281-275-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'