Police: Men attempt to use stolen credit cards at Ulta in Sugar Land
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are looking for two men who attempted to use stolen credit cards at Ulta Cosmetics in January.
The credit cards were stolen from a wallet on January 23 at La Madeleine in the 2600 block of Town Center Blvd.
A woman told police the wallet was inside her purse when she sat down at a table around 11:30am. She apparently left the purse hanging from her chair while she ate lunch. The wallet was missing when she was ready to leave shortly after noon.
A restaurant employee saw two men sit at a table near the woman and leave about five minutes later. The men were described as Middle Eastern, about 5'7" with medium builds. One man was in his 50s, bald and wore a gray suit. The other man was in his 30s. He had medium-length hair and was wearing a long-sleeve blue shirt.
Police say two men matching the suspects' descriptions attempted to use the stolen credits at a nearby store, but the transactions were declined.
Anyone with information should call the Sugar Land Police Department at 281-275-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Coach accused of tattooing a minor 40 min ago
- 200lb generator stolen from man's driveway
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel named Heisman finalist
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak