Police: Men attempt to use stolen credit cards at Ulta in Sugar Land
SUGAR LAND, TX (KTRK) -- Sugar Land police are looking for two men who attempted to use stolen credit cards at Ulta Cosmetics in January.
The credit cards were stolen from a wallet on January 23 at La Madeleine in the 2600 block of Town Center Blvd.
A woman told police the wallet was inside her purse when she sat down at a table around 11:30am. She apparently left the purse hanging from her chair while she ate lunch. The wallet was missing when she was ready to leave shortly after noon.
A restaurant employee saw two men sit at a table near the woman and leave about five minutes later. The men were described as Middle Eastern, about 5'7" with medium builds. One man was in his 50s, bald and wore a gray suit. The other man was in his 30s. He had medium-length hair and was wearing a long-sleeve blue shirt.
Police say two men matching the suspects' descriptions attempted to use the stolen credits at a nearby store, but the transactions were declined.
Anyone with information should call the Sugar Land Police Department at 281-275-2540 or Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
sugar land, local
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 11 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
- Argentine zoo shows off white tiger triplets
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos