Juvenile Justice Center jailer accused of offering girl candy for sex due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A former Harris County jailer at the juvenile justice center is due back in court today. He is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old inmate.
Authorities say they have surveillance video of Robert Robinson entering the girl's cell last year. He was fired last fall and charged with sexual assault of a child under the age of 17.
The teenage girl says she let Robinson have sex with her because he gave her candy and treats.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico 13 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038