Police: Man stabs woman 20 times, then stabs himself to make it look like she also attacked him
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a bizarre stabbing scene Thursday afternoon in southwest Houston.
Police say a man pulled a knife and stabbed a woman about 20 times at a residence on Hendon and Pella. He then turned the knife on himself.
Investigators at the scene tell us he stabbed himself to make it appear as though she also attacked him.
Both the man and woman are expected to survive their injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns