Driver slams into deputy's cruiser during accident investigation in Atascocita
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County Sheriff's deputy escaped any injuries when a driver slammed her car into his cruiser.
It happened around 4 this morning at FM 1960 and Belleau Woods in Atascocita. The deputy was blocking the intersection while crews investigated a prior accident. He exited his cruiser because he feared he could get hit.
A few moments later, a woman crashed into the deputy's vehicle. That driver was given a field sobriety test.
There's no word whether she'll face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 42 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects