Driver slams into deputy's cruiser during accident investigation in Atascocita
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County Sheriff's deputy escaped any injuries when a driver slammed her car into his cruiser.
It happened around 4 this morning at FM 1960 and Belleau Woods in Atascocita. The deputy was blocking the intersection while crews investigated a prior accident. He exited his cruiser because he feared he could get hit.
A few moments later, a woman crashed into the deputy's vehicle. That driver was given a field sobriety test.
There's no word whether she'll face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry 16 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students 24 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake