Driver slams into deputy's cruiser during accident investigation in Atascocita
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County Sheriff's deputy escaped any injuries when a driver slammed her car into his cruiser.
It happened around 4 this morning at FM 1960 and Belleau Woods in Atascocita. The deputy was blocking the intersection while crews investigated a prior accident. He exited his cruiser because he feared he could get hit.
A few moments later, a woman crashed into the deputy's vehicle. That driver was given a field sobriety test.
There's no word whether she'll face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 58 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.