Driver slams into deputy's cruiser during accident investigation in Atascocita
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County Sheriff's deputy escaped any injuries when a driver slammed her car into his cruiser.
It happened around 4 this morning at FM 1960 and Belleau Woods in Atascocita. The deputy was blocking the intersection while crews investigated a prior accident. He exited his cruiser because he feared he could get hit.
A few moments later, a woman crashed into the deputy's vehicle. That driver was given a field sobriety test.
There's no word whether she'll face any charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 43 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 32 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child 57 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 41 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 19 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas 38 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
15 min ago