Boy injured in bizarre rock attack
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A five-year-old boy riding in the backseat of his mother's car was left crying and bloodied by a bizarre attack by a rock-wielding woman.
On Monday, according to court documents, Houston police were called the scene of the attack, where the boy's mother told them that Linda Fay Jacbos, a school classmate of hers, flagged her down while she was driving and started yelling at her. The mother asked Jacobs not to behave that way in front of her children.
The victim says Jacobs became more upset and ordered her to get out of the vehicle. When she refused, she says Jacobs tried to pull her out of the car by her hair. During the assault, the driver lost control of the vehicle, allowing it to slowly roll away.
The woman told police that Jacobs then grabbed a large rock and threw it through the back window of the vehicle, hitting the five-year-old boy in the head, injuring him.
Jacobs, 37, is charged with injury to a child.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos