Pregnant woman wanted in love triangle attack behind bars
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A pregnant woman accused of intentionally running down another pregnant woman with a car in southwest Houston last week was behind bars Monday night.
Shareyll Hunter, 26, allegedly drove her car into the doorway of a house in southwest Houston in an attempt to run down 21-year-old Alise Stephon Kelley. Kelley is also pregnant. We're told doctors did have to amputate one of her legs, but that her unborn baby will be fine.
We're told the women have ties to a man who got both of them pregnant, which sparked the argument.
Hunter fled the scene, police said, and a warrant was issued for her arrest.
She is due in court Tuesday morning. It's unclear whether she turned herself in or if she was arrested.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 6 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- HISD elementary school seeks to offer nutritious food to... 4 min ago
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building 3 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss