Pregnant woman wanted in love triangle attack behind bars
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A pregnant woman accused of intentionally running down another pregnant woman with a car in southwest Houston last week was behind bars Monday night.
Shareyll Hunter, 26, allegedly drove her car into the doorway of a house in southwest Houston in an attempt to run down 21-year-old Alise Stephon Kelley. Kelley is also pregnant. We're told doctors did have to amputate one of her legs, but that her unborn baby will be fine.
We're told the women have ties to a man who got both of them pregnant, which sparked the argument.
Hunter fled the scene, police said, and a warrant was issued for her arrest.
She is due in court Tuesday morning. It's unclear whether she turned herself in or if she was arrested.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 2 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?' 19 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss 27 min ago
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen 52 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 10 min ago
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 43 min ago
- First the wind, then the cold 6 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym 28 min ago
- Spruce up your furniture for spring
21 min ago
- Fix the most common mistakes made at the gym
28 min ago