Video captures aggravated robbery at W. Harris Co. business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office hope by releasing surveillance video, they'll be able to track down two suspects they say are behind an aggravated robbery at a west Harris County gas station last month.
It happened at around 10:40pm on March 18 at a gas station in the 1700 block of Fry Road. Two men walked in, and one went to the counter and pulled out a pistol. He reportedly demanded cash from the register and several cartons of cigarettes.
The clerk complied.
During the robbery, the second suspect, who displayed a handgun in his waist band, stood guard at the front entrance.
The first suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 25 years, standing 5 feet 8-10 inches tall and weighing 200-210 pounds with brown eyes and a goatee. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black and gray ball cap and black shorts.
The second suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 25 years, standing between 6 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 170-180 pounds, with brown eyes and facial hair. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, baseball cap and black shorts.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713- 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the tip line or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 43 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 47 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared