Video captures aggravated robbery at W. Harris Co. business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office hope by releasing surveillance video, they'll be able to track down two suspects they say are behind an aggravated robbery at a west Harris County gas station last month.
It happened at around 10:40pm on March 18 at a gas station in the 1700 block of Fry Road. Two men walked in, and one went to the counter and pulled out a pistol. He reportedly demanded cash from the register and several cartons of cigarettes.
The clerk complied.
During the robbery, the second suspect, who displayed a handgun in his waist band, stood guard at the front entrance.
The first suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 25 years, standing 5 feet 8-10 inches tall and weighing 200-210 pounds with brown eyes and a goatee. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black and gray ball cap and black shorts.
The second suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 25 years, standing between 6 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 170-180 pounds, with brown eyes and facial hair. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, baseball cap and black shorts.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713- 222-TIPS (8477). Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the tip line or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 44 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 10 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 12 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 11 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug