Worker accidentally shocked while pouring concrete in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials say a person has suffered an electrical shock while pouring concrete in southeast Houston.
The accident happened late this morning in the 14000 block of Scott Street. Deputy constables say a concrete worker was using a pole to level concrete and accidentally came in contact with the power line.
The male worker reportedly suffered a severe shock, and CPR was performed before he was transported to the hospital. His condition is not known at this time.
We'll bring you more details as they come into the newsroom.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 3 min ago
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns