Authorities searching for missing man, 77, with dementia
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities in northwest Houston are searching for a missing man who suffers from a medical condition.
Houston police say 77-year-old Curtis Peters was last seen just before 1pm at a residential facility in the 1600 block of Hillendahl.
They say Peters, who suffers from dementia was at the facility for less than 24 hours before he walked off.
Peters is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 110 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a gray pullover sweater, dark jeans and brown shoes.
Any information about Peters should be referred to Houston Police Department Missing Persons Division at 713-731-5223.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea