Authorities searching for missing man, 77, with dementia
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities in northwest Houston are searching for a missing man who suffers from a medical condition.
Houston police say 77-year-old Curtis Peters was last seen just before 1pm at a residential facility in the 1600 block of Hillendahl.
They say Peters, who suffers from dementia was at the facility for less than 24 hours before he walked off.
Peters is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 110 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a gray pullover sweater, dark jeans and brown shoes.
Any information about Peters should be referred to Houston Police Department Missing Persons Division at 713-731-5223.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods