Authorities searching for missing man, 77, with dementia
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities in northwest Houston are searching for a missing man who suffers from a medical condition.
Houston police say 77-year-old Curtis Peters was last seen just before 1pm at a residential facility in the 1600 block of Hillendahl.
They say Peters, who suffers from dementia was at the facility for less than 24 hours before he walked off.
Peters is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 110 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a gray pullover sweater, dark jeans and brown shoes.
Any information about Peters should be referred to Houston Police Department Missing Persons Division at 713-731-5223.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos