Police searching for suspects targeting Pasadena convenience store
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Police need help identifying for two masked suspects accused of robbing as many as five convenience store in the Pasadena area last month.
Detectives say the suspects' most recent crimes were carried on March 23. Two convenience stores -- one in the 2600 block of Spencer Highway and another in the 900 block of Highway 225 -- were hit.
The suspects are also believed to behind two March 3 robberies in the 2700 block of Strawberry Road and 3500 block of Fairmont Parkway, as well as a fifth robbery on March 6 in the 2700 block of Present.
Police say all the robberies happened between 10pm and midnight. In each one, one suspect pulls out a short barreled, pistol grip shotgun while the other suspect goes behind the counter to gets the money from the register.
The suspects were described only as black males wearing black ski masks and gloves. One of the suspects wears a pair of red or maroon colored Converse(Chuck Taylor) style shoes.
A dark colored Ford Expedition or similar type SUV has been seen in association with these robberies.
Anyone with any information regarding the identity of suspects in this case is asked to call the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221; or, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous; and, if any Crime Stoppers information leads to an arrest or the filing of felony charges, the tipster will be eligible for up to a $5000 cash reward.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Police investigating attempted smash-and-grab 32 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling 37 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 6 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight 41 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire 1 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded 21 min ago
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
48 min ago
- Reviving Historic Fifth Ward
25 min ago