Court appearance for nurse's aide accused of having sex with Alief Taylor High School student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A nurse's aide at Alief Taylor High School in Alief Independent School District accused of having sex with a male student is expected to be back in court today.
Maria Calvillo is charged with two counts of improper relationship with a student. According to court documents, she allegedly had sex with the senior high school student twice in the school clinic.
Investigators say the boy's mother discovered several online conversations between Calvillo and her son that were sexually explicit in nature and she turned them over to police.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Rice defeats Marshall in C-USA championship
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles central Oklahoma
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns 13 min ago
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 1 min ago
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea 14 min ago
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow
- Cold, damp weather to continue