Court appearance for nurse's aide accused of having sex with Alief Taylor High School student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A nurse's aide at Alief Taylor High School in Alief Independent School District accused of having sex with a male student is expected to be back in court today.
Maria Calvillo is charged with two counts of improper relationship with a student. According to court documents, she allegedly had sex with the senior high school student twice in the school clinic.
Investigators say the boy's mother discovered several online conversations between Calvillo and her son that were sexually explicit in nature and she turned them over to police.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home patients die from blunt force trauma 19 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire 52 min ago
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test 20 min ago
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach 7 min ago
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans 3 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf