Houston Children's Festival back in town this weekend with hundreds of activities for kids and parents
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston Children's Festival is back in town this weekend with hundreds of activities for kids and parents.
The largest children's festival in the country is celebrating its 25th year with more than 50,000 people expected to enjoy the fun.
There will be six stages of music and entertainment. Special appearances include Disney star Laura Marano, plus the Nock family of circus performers.
The festival is happening today and tomorrow from 10:30am to 6:30pm at Tranquility Park in downtown Houston.
Children younger than three get in free. For everyone else, tickets are $10, and all proceeds go to Child Advocates, which mobilizes volunteers who represent abused and neglected children in court in Harris County.
For more information about the festival, visit www.houstonchildrensfestival.com.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- American Meb Keflizighi wins Boston Marathon 6 min ago
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed while looking for car keys 54 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
7 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos