Man, baby killed in Katy apartment and woman shot in head clinging to life
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a triple shooting in a Katy apartment that left a man and a baby dead, and a woman clinging to life.
Katy police officers were called to the Pineview Terrace Apartment Complex in the 5300 block of Tallowwood Terrace shortly after 4pm Sunday. After officers made entry into the apartment, they found an 11-month-old baby girl dead in the spare bedroom.
In the master bedroom, they found the baby's parents. EMS crews determined the 26-year-old man was dead. The 31-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to the head. She was transported by Life Flight Memorial Hermann downtown where she underwent surgery. She is listed in very critical condition.
According to the Katy Police Assistant Chief, it is not been determined yet who the shooter was at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
The victims' names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin. All victims had been shot in the head.
Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News for the latest on this developing story.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos