Man, baby killed in Katy apartment and woman shot in head clinging to life
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a triple shooting in a Katy apartment that left a man and a baby dead, and a woman clinging to life.
Katy police officers were called to the Pineview Terrace Apartment Complex in the 5300 block of Tallowwood Terrace shortly after 4pm Sunday. After officers made entry into the apartment, they found an 11-month-old baby girl dead in the spare bedroom.
In the master bedroom, they found the baby's parents. EMS crews determined the 26-year-old man was dead. The 31-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to the head. She was transported by Life Flight Memorial Hermann downtown where she underwent surgery. She is listed in very critical condition.
According to the Katy Police Assistant Chief, it is not been determined yet who the shooter was at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
The victims' names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin. All victims had been shot in the head.
Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News for the latest on this developing story.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 6 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues