Girl, 13, struck by car while riding bike in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 13-year-old girl was airlifted to a hospital after getting struck by a car in northwest Harris County.
It happened a little before 8pm as the girl was riding her bike on Mound near Smalley.
The girl was transported by ambulance to a LifeFlight helicopter and then flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital. We're told she was in critical condition but we're still waiting on an update from the hospital.
The case does not appear to be a hit and run.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 53 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 54 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin 41 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale