Girl, 13, struck by car while riding bike in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 13-year-old girl was airlifted to a hospital after getting struck by a car in northwest Harris County.
It happened a little before 8pm as the girl was riding her bike on Mound near Smalley.
The girl was transported by ambulance to a LifeFlight helicopter and then flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital. We're told she was in critical condition but we're still waiting on an update from the hospital.
The case does not appear to be a hit and run.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game 54 min ago
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years