Help the FBI catch this week's featured gang fugitive
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From our exclusive Crime Tracker and our partnership with the FBI, we bring your the StopHoustonGangs.com fugitive of the week.
The FBI says Alaric Deshaun Manuel is a known member of the Fifth Ward Circle gang and is wanted for aggravated assault and parole violation. Manuel, 33, is 5 foot 8 and 155 pounds.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this suspect or any other fugitives, you can leave an anonymous tip here.
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 7 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 42 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan 49 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty