United Airlines unveils renovated Terminal B at Bush Intercontinental Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- United Airlines is showing off the newly renovated Terminal B at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The new 225,000 square foot South Concourse is four times larger than the previous facility. It will be used for United Express regional flights. The concourse features modern gate lounge areas and nearly 20 new food concessions and retail stores.
Renovations on the Terminal B South Concourse costs about $97 million. The facility is expected to be fully operational by May 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
bush intercontinental airport, local
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 49 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 29 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged 59 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows 30 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
59 min ago