United Airlines unveils renovated Terminal B at Bush Intercontinental Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- United Airlines is showing off the newly renovated Terminal B at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The new 225,000 square foot South Concourse is four times larger than the previous facility. It will be used for United Express regional flights. The concourse features modern gate lounge areas and nearly 20 new food concessions and retail stores.
Renovations on the Terminal B South Concourse costs about $97 million. The facility is expected to be fully operational by May 1.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
bush intercontinental airport, local
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 7 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy 6 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah 39 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune 27 min ago
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 57 min ago
- Thousands of trees will be planted in Memorial Park today 39 min ago
- Graco could recall more child car seats 50 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos